- vt /rɪˈfaɪn/
搭配：[+ sugar, oil]
Oil is refined to remove naturally occurring impurities.
搭配：[+ person, manners]
搭配：[+ techniques, process, machine]
Surgical techniques are constantly being refined.
- vi /rɪˈfaɪn/
搭配：[person, manners +]
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- make more complex, intricate, or richer
- treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
- attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of